Binging on Edibles (9pm)

Binging on Edibles (9pm)

de WBZ-AM
0 0 hace 5 meses
We continue - Three tourists from Pennsylvania, all in their sixties, overdosed on marijuana edibles and collapsed in an Edgartown restaurant. All three were taken to the hospital from the Newes restaurant. the Centers for Disease Control says while a fatal overdose from marijuana is unlikely, it’s not harmless.

Síguenos en Facebook

iAB member
Copyright 2019 - Spreaker Inc. a Voxnest Company - Crea un podcast - New York, NY
Help